Please visit my other blogs
Quotations - Images - Impressions

“I have been assembling meaningful quotations for more than 30 years and will now enjoy sharing this somewhat eclectic assortment with others who may also find them interesting.“

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Undercurrent"

 "Undercurrent"
Digital merged media


B114 “I make prints because in using the metal, the wood, and all the other materials available I can express things that I cannot express by any other means. In other words, I am interested in printmaking, not as a means of reproduction, but as an original, creative medium. Even if I could pull only one print from each of my plates, I would still make them.
Gabor Peterdi – artist, painter/printmaker – American - Contemporary

B115 “Striving for perfection sets one up for failure.”
Source unknown.

A112 “Oh, but I was so much older then. I’m younger than that now.”
Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment